National coronavirus restrictions come in to effect on Thursday 5 November. Until then Oldham remains in The Very High Tier of restrictions.
Oldham has coronavirus testing facilities in the town centre.
Testing is free and available to anyone showing symptoms of coronavirus.
The centres are open seven days a week.
You must book an appointment on line before going to a testing centre.
You can only book an appointment for a free test through the gov.uk website:
- You MUST bring a confirmation email of your appointment (printed out or on your phone) and ID
- You MUST wear a face covering when attending the site
If you are unable to get a test and have symptoms or suspect you may have coronavirus must self isolate untill you are able to get tested.
- When to self-isolate and what to do – NHS website
- Southgate Street Car Park (next to Oldham Library), OL1 1DN
- Peel Street in Chadderton, OL9 9JX
- Honeywell Centre, Hadfield Street. Hathershaw, OL8 3BP